11.27.2010

What I've been up to lately...

This past 2 weeks, I've been in correspondance with a lovely woman who wanted me to make her grandson a special mobile for his Cowboy Themed nursery room. It was based off my Carousel Horses Mobile. I had a lot of fun creating this and was sad to think that I couldn't post any pictures of it on Etsy as the one that sold (it became a custom order) So, anyway, here it is!

When I think of a little boy's room with cowboys; red, yellow and blue come to mind, along with horse shoes and cactus. Granted, who's ever seen a blue cactus before??? I thought it was cute :)

I really hope that the grandson loves it.

I'm thinking of making a listing of this one on Etsy, maybe there's other little boys who would love something like this in their room?

It's always hard for me to pick just 5 photos so these last ones are combined!

Hope you enjoyed! What do you think?

No comments: