7.13.2010

Another Day, Another Dollar

Today is going to be just like any other day for me, I'm going to go to work. I work at a local hospital where I do EKG's and sometimes stress tests. I work full time. I 'm trying to be good and get in at least 30 minutes of cardio before I go to work. Yesterday I curled my hair before work (I never bother with it usually) and was running too late to walk to work but at least I did my cardio. I'm a little scared of stepping on the scale lately, I'm not sure if what I previously lost was just water weight and that I've gained it back. I'm going to wait until saturday and see how my progression (or digression) has gone.

Things I need to do today:
  • Work on 2 paper mobiles for my Mom. She wants 2 Sun, Moon & Stars mobiles for her sunday school class rooms. I have a shop on Etsy called paperbella.etsy.com Check it out!
  • Get on my elliptical and go for 30 min. Yesterdays workout sucked. I have asthma, and sometimes it is activity and heat induced ~ well, it hindered me to go my normal speed yesterday, I'm hoping today will be better.
  • Walk to work...I hear it's going to be in the 90's this week. Ick.
  • Pray for my husband; we are in need of direction. Big time. More specifically, we need direction on what to do in the near future as far as him getting a pastoral position.

No comments: